Estimated Turnaround: 3 to 10 Business Days (Monday - Friday)
iPhone 2G, 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c: $74.99
iPhone 6, 6 Plus: $99.99
Why Chronic Unlocks?
- We are a US-based company, and we are in full compliace with US law in regards to unlocking.
- We have been referenced by very well-respected sources in the technology industry (Example 1
, Example 2
- We are the ones who supply a vast amount of online unlocking services as well as physical repair shops (This is done through our wholesale / Frequent Buyer program).
- We have an excellent track record of uptime for all unlock services, even when some have experienced worldwide server-side delays.
. Submit your IMEI number and contact information (To get the IMEI number of your handset, dial *#06# or get it from Settings->General->About - do NOT
check the SIM tray, as that IMEI is inaccurate very often).
. We will take care of unlocking your device server-side, which should be done within the estimated turnaround time.
. You will get a notification to let you know the process is completed, as well as any additionanl instructions, if needed.
. Congratulations! Your iPhone is now permanently in the Apple unlock database.
Cancellation / Refund Policies (READ BEFORE PURCHASING)
- If you are not certain which network your handset is locked to, we strongly recommend that you utilize our Carrier Check Tool
, which will allow you to verify the network your handset is locked to. If your device is locked to a different carrier, you will be refunded, but a $2.99 network check fee will be removed.
- We start processing orders on their respective unlock server very soon after an order is made, so cancellations of orders are not possible under any circumstances. We strongly advise you not to submit your IMEI elsewhere if you are placing an order with us, as we cannot even cancel / refund if the device has been successfully unlocked elsewhere (This is due to costs incurred on our end per-submission).
- We give tunaround times based on estimates from past orders. An unlock request cannot be 100% guaranteed to clear within the given time, as other variables could make things slightly slower, such as the IMEI not being clean or numerous failed unlock attempts being attempted on the IMEI through another vendor.
- If a device has a Blacklisted IMEI, although it can still be unlocked in regards to using other networks, we are not responsible for removing from any Country Blacklist, nor are we able to do so. This service is strictly for network unlocking.
- This service will not allow a handset to run on a CDMA network like Sprint or Verizon, only GSM networks that utilize SIM cards.